History of the DAFC Badge
The current Dunfermline Athletic badge was designed in 1957 by Dunfermline High School Art Teacher, Colin Dymock
The crest uses the lettering DAFC to represent the initials of the club name
Below the crest depicts the Malcolm Canmore Tower. The tower was adopted by the town of Dunfermline to be used for the Burgh Arms and old way seals.
Malcolm Canmore was King of Scotland from 1057AD to 1093AD, and made his residence in Dunfermline within what is now Pittencrieff Park.The park is represented by the blue and black area behind the tower.
The green area at the bottom of the crest is meant to represent East End Park.
Views : 14,048