Matchday Hospitality v DumbartonFriday, 15th Jul 2016
Hospitality for the upcoming match against Dumbarton will be provided by The Royal Bengal.
Chicken and spiced potato shash -
Spiced chicken served on a bed of spiced potato and salad.
Classic Chicken tikka Green Mosala
A spicy warming mosala cooked with chicken and red onion.
Hospitality is available for this match from only £30 per person.
• The Club will be hosted by club legend Jim Leishman with a special guest speaker
• Ex-players in attendance
• Two course pre match hot meal
• Hot pie, tea and coffee at half time
• Cash bar
• Pre-match interaction with a member of the Management team
• Post-match interaction with players. including presentation to Kingdom Club Man of the Match
• DAFC Match Programme
• Upgrade to pitch side boxes available for additional cost (on first come, first served basis)
• DAFC Season Ticket holder £30.00 per person
• Non Season Ticket Holder £45.00 per person
• Price per box from £100.00
To book online please use the Booking Bug App below.
Contact DAFC on (01383) 724295 or by email email@example.com
Please note that bookings can only be taken until 4pm on the Friday before the game, to ensure the relevant numbers can be catered for.
Views : 2,692