1885 Business Club
1885 Dunfermline Athletic Business Club was formed to engage the business community of Dunfermline and West Fife to create a networking group of like-minded business and retired business people who have an affinity with Dunfermline Athletic Football Club.
The two main aims of the 1885 Club are to raise funds and assist Dunfermline Athletic to maximise its potential on the playing field and support community and charity events linked to DAFC.
1885 offers its members a unique opportunity to network with other local businesses through networking events. our flagship annual event. sporadic social nights and unique match day hospitality. In addition, the ability to interact with the DAFC Manager. Chairman. Directors and players on a regular basis.
DAFC are offering all members of the 1885 Club unique marketing opportunities to help businesses raise their profile through its large fan base and media exposure.
Included in the membership package are the following:
· Meet industry leaders from across the UK at regular network meetings
· Get updates from the Management and Directors of DAFC
· Access to the DAFC Boardroom and Directors Box on home match days with members attending on a rotational basis
· Annual flagship event for members and guests
· 1885 Club Player of the Year
· Unique hospitality events at East End Park
· Annual away day hospitality "1885 Day Oot"
· Social events held throughout the year
· Special discount packages for advertising packages and events held at the club
· Meet and greet other business clubs throughout the football community
· Free advertising on the 1885 Club website
The cost of membership is an initial joining fee of £50, followed by a monthly subscription of £25. Alternatively an annual fee of £290 can be paid. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.1885club.co.uk.