Season Ticket Terms and Conditions
2018-19 SEASON TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“the Terms”)What these terms cover. These are the Terms on which Dunfermline Athletic Football Club Ltd. (“the Club”) supplies its 2018-19 Season Tickets (“Full Season Tickets”) and 2018-19 Mid Season Tickets (“Mid Season Tickets”) (together, “Season Ticket(s)”). Full Season Tickets cover the period from 1 June 2018 until 31 May 2019 (the “Season”). Mid Season Tickets cover the period from [the date of the Club’s first home match in 2019 until 31 May 2019 (the “Mid Season”). Unless terminated earlier, as described below, Season Tickets will terminate at the end of the Season. The person named on the Season Ticket will be the "Holder" of the Season Ticket which allows the Holder to enter East End Park (the “Stadium”) for matches for which Season Tickets are valid (see Clause 1 below).
References in the Terms to “we”, “us”, “our” etc. apply to the Club. References to “you”, ‘your” etc. apply to the Holder. When we use the words "writing" or "written" in the Terms, this includes email.
Why you should read them. Please read the Terms carefully before you submit your order to us. The Terms tell you: who we are; how we will provide your Season Ticket and associated services; how you and we may change or end the contract; what to do if there is a problem; and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in the Terms, please contact us to discuss the matter.
Additional terms. Your use of the Season Ticket is subject to your acceptance of the following: i) the Ground Regulations, which are displayed at the Stadium;; (ii) the Unacceptable Conduct Rules; (iii) the terms of any Supporters’ Charter or Code of Conduct adopted by or binding upon the Club and (iv) the rules and regulations of any football authority binding upon the Club; copies of all of which are all available on request and at www.dafc.co.uk.
How to contact us. You can contact us by telephoning the Ticket Office at 01383 745909 or by writing to us by email to email@example.com or by post to Ticket Office, East End Park, Halbeath Road, Dunfermline, KY12 7RB.
How we may contact you. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
How we will accept your order. Our acceptance of your order occurs when we confirm your order, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us
If we cannot accept your order. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this and will not charge you for the Season Ticket. Season Tickets are sold subject to a Stadium safety certificate’s being granted by the appropriate authorities.
Timing. We shall create any new Season Tickets (or replacement Season Tickets where a new card is required by you) by the later of: 30 days from the date we accept your order and [X] July 20[XX]. In the case of a Season Ticket renewal, you will be able to use the Season Ticket already in your possession and it will be updated automatically. From time to time we may choose to issue a new Season Ticket, which we will deliver to you before disabling any existing Season Ticket.
Your responsibility for Season Ticket. The Season Ticket will be your responsibility from the time you collect it from us or we deliver it to the address you gave us for delivery. The Season Ticket is for use solely by you and transfer of the Season Ticket is not permitted unless we have given our consent (see Clause 4 below).
1. Season Ticket services. Each Season Ticket is valid for entry to the Stadium for certain matches, depending on the type of Season Ticket purchased. A Full Season Ticket is valid for entry to each of our 18 home SPFL Ladbrokes Championship matches and such other home matches as we shall determine. A Mid Season Ticket is valid for entry to each of our home SPFL Ladbrokes Championship matches taking place during the Mid Season and such other home matches as we shall determine.
2. Your right to change your mind. You may change your mind and cancel the contract at any time within 14 days from the date on which the contract is entered into (the “Cancellation Period”). Your right to end the Contract. After the Cancellation Period, you can still end the contract if we have not delivered the services promised or if we are unable to deliver the services due to reasons outside our control. In all other cases, you will not be able to end the contract and will be committed to the Season Ticket for the full duration of the Season or Mid Season, as appropriate.
3. How to end the contract (including if you have changed your mind) and refunds. To end the contract, please let us know by doing one of the following: (a) Email- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (b) Post- write to us at Ticket Office, East End Park, Halbeath Road, Dunfermline, KY12 7RB. In both cases please include: your client reference, your name and address and, where applicable, your phone number and email address. Return the Season Ticket to us. On ending the contract (including where you have changed your mind) you must return the Season Ticket to us immediately in the same condition in which you received it. Returns are at your own risk and you must pay the cost of return unless the contract has been ended because we are at fault under Clause 2. Level of refund. Where you end the contract during the Cancellation Period, or end the contract for another reason set out above, we shall refund to you the full price that you paid for the Season Ticket if you have not attended any matches using the Season Ticket. If you cancel after receiving the benefit of Season Ticket services you must still pay for what you have received, but may be entitled to a discount where the contract ends due to our fault or inability to provide the services. Timing of refund. We shall make any refund due within 14 days of receipt of the Season Ticket, using the same payment method used to purchase the Season Ticket, unless we both agree otherwise in writing.
4. Restrictions on re-sale and transfer. Unauthorised re-sale or transfer. The Season Ticket is for the use by you only. Re-sale or transfer of the Season Ticket is prohibited without our consent. If there is a breach of this condition, we may cancel the Season Ticket and retain any money paid for it to the extent needed to pay for costs and losses we suffer as a result of unauthorised transfer or re-sale.
5. Stadium Entry. You will not be admitted to the Stadium without your Season Ticket or, at our discretion, the appropriate match voucher or a valid match ticket. The Season Ticket is not valid for any events at the Stadium other than the football matches specified in these terms. We may refuse your admission to the Stadium, on reasonable cause. Seat location. We may, in our absolute discretion, relocate you to an alternative seat or part of the Stadium for any match. Exercise of this right includes, but is not limited to, the following situations: (a) if we are required under the rules of a competition, or otherwise, to provide seating for use by or for the competition organiser and/or visiting team; (b) if the section of the Stadium in which your seat is located has been closed; and (c) for safety, security, refurbishment, alteration or other operational reasons. Reasonable efforts will be made by us to provide a comparable seat. Seat transfer. If you ask us to relocate your seat, a fee of £20 will be payable by you if we accept your request.
6. Additional Ticket Purchase Options. Priority ahead of public ticket sales. Purchase of a Season Ticket will entitle you to request, if available, a ticket or package of tickets offered for sale by us, for any other domestic, European or other home match at the Stadium in which the Club participates. For the avoidance of doubt, this does not apply where the Stadium is being used as a neutral venue or has been hired by a third party. At our discretion, the opportunity to purchase will, at times, be given priority over general public sales of those tickets up to a publicised date in advance of that match or matches. After that publicised date the ticket or multiple match package may be made available by us for public sale. Usual seat is not guaranteed. Purchase of a ticket or multiple match package by you for such additional match(es) does not guarantee you the use of your normal seat. Additional ticket packages. Other than with our consent, where the ticket or tickets offered for sale by us are for a package of games, you cannot elect to purchase a ticket for a smaller number of matches than that included in the package.
7. Standards of conduct. Holders of Season Tickets are regarded by us as ambassadors for the Club and its supporters worldwide. Holders are required to conduct themselves in a manner befitting this status when travelling to, and attending, any Club match during the Season. Drunkenness, foul, insulting, offensive or abusive language or behaviour; racist, discriminatory or sectarian behaviour, remarks, songs, chants, banners or displays; and the promotion or endorsement of any political organisation are not permitted within the Stadium or on the Club’s property, or at any matches involving the Club. Breaches of conduct. If you breach these Terms, the Ground Regulations, or the Unacceptable Conduct rules or if you commit any criminal offence at any match involving the Club, we may take any or all of the following steps: (a) issue a warning; (b) refuse entry to the Stadium; (c) eject you from the Stadium; (d) confiscate and/ or deactivate the Season Ticket; (e) exclude you from future entry to the Stadium and/or withdraw the ability to buy additional tickets for such period as we consider appropriate, in all of the circumstances; (f) terminate this agreement; and (g) take separate legal action against you.
8. Season Ticket confiscation. Withdrawal of tickets or benefits. We may confiscate, or require the return of, the Season Ticket or withdraw the option to buy additional tickets or any other benefits if you behave at, or while travelling to, any Club match in a manner which we, in our reasonable opinion, consider to have brought the Club or its supporters into disrepute. In the event of confiscation in these circumstances, we will, if there has been no other breach of these terms, refund an amount pro rata for any home matches included within the Season Ticket remaining to be played that season. Refunds in other circumstances will be subject to Clause 9. Breaches leading to confiscation or withdrawal. The following will be considered automatically by us to be serious matters leading to possible ejection from the Stadium, confiscation of a Season Ticket and future exclusion from the Stadium: breach of Clause 7; repeated minor breaches; failure to comply with warnings or instructions from Club officials, stewards or the police; committing a criminal offence; and endangering the health or safety of yourself and/or others. This list is not exhaustive and any breach of the Ground Regulations, the Unacceptable Conduct Rules or the terms of any Supporters’ Charter or Code of Conduct may lead to confiscation or withdrawal.
9. Season Ticket confiscation – returns, refunds, and your liability. Confiscation returns and refunds. Return of a confiscated Season Ticket to you will be at our discretion. No refund or compensation will be paid to you if a Season Ticket has been confiscated, suspended, or cancelled due to a serious breach that has resulted in disciplinary action against us by the football authorities, or a loss to, or liability on the part of, us. In all other instances, refunds will be dependent upon the losses suffered by us as a result of the behaviour leading to the confiscation, suspension or cancellation.
10. Your liability. You (whether acting alone or with others) will be jointly and individually liable for, and may be subject to legal action by us for recovery of, any fines, losses, penalties, liability or damages suffered or incurred by us (including disciplinary action by the football authorities) as a direct or indirect result of the conduct or behaviour of you (or any third party to whom you have provided your ticket, with or without our consent of) at any Club match at any home or away venue, whether or not included within the Season Ticket.
11. Match Dates and Times. All match dates and times are subject to change. We are not obliged to provide a refund or compensation if match dates or times for which the Season Ticket is valid change, are unsuitable for you, or you are unable to attend matches included within the Season Ticket. If we are unable to complete a match fixture to provide a result for the purposes of the football authorities due to causes beyond our control, and that match fixture is not re-scheduled, you will be compensated for any corresponding reduction in services. Refunds in any other circumstances are at our discretion.
12. Lost, damaged or stolen tickets. It is your responsibility to take care of the Season Ticket. We are not obliged to replace the Season Ticket if it is lost, misplaced, stolen or damaged. Lost or stolen Season Tickets must be reported to us without delay. We may, at our discretion, following the provision of satisfactory evidence, issue a single match ticket or duplicate Season Ticket on payment by you of a non-refundable administration and replacement fee of £5 for a replacement Season Ticket, to cover our administration costs in issuing such tickets.
14. Under 16s. If the Holder is under 16 years old, the Holder’s parent(s) and/or guardian(s) and/or the individual making payment for the Season Ticket shall also be responsible for the Holder’s actions, conduct and compliance with these Terms and where appropriate (but excluding references to the right to enter the Stadium) any references in these terms to `the Holder` shall be deemed to include the individual specified in the order as having parental responsibility for the Holder.